The company explains that photogrammetry, a name formed from “photo”, meaning light, and “metry”, meaning measurement, is the science of using 2D images to create precise 3D models. Read more >>
This technology allows users to transform photographs into detailed and accurate spatial representations. Deep Trekker discusses photogrammetry fundamentals and how it will transform the way the world is perceived and measured.
This discussion includes:
- The Photogrammetry Process
- Acquiring Photogrammetry Footage: From Planning to Precise Capture
- How Does Photogrammetry Software Work
- Finding Footage for Photogrammetry
- Utilizing Deep Trekker ROVs for Photogrammetry