The company’s goal is to provide access to intuitive, cost-effective, and portable underwater drones with high-quality 4K cameras, powerful LED floodlights, and exceptional stability, ideal for photogrammetry projects.
Deep Trekker outlines how its ROVs are well-suited to photogrammetry applications, specifically its Mission Planner feature. This utilizes advanced algorithms for intelligent pathfinding, with NAV packages that are equipped with IMUs, USBL, and DVL sensors for interpreting live positional data, enabling seamless autonomous navigation.
In the full article, the company discusses:
- Necessary Equipment for Photogrammetry
- Utilizing Deep Trekker ROVs for Photogrammetry
- Step by Step Guide for Using Deep Trekker ROVs for Photogrammetry
- Case Study: Stantec Using Deep Trekker ROVs for 3D Archaeological Modeling
- Ideal Industries for Using Deep Trekker ROVs for Photogrammetry
- Best Deep Trekker Packages for Photogrammetry
- The Deep Trekker Advantage
The company presents its mission-ready underwater remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) with advanced autonomy capabilities that are ideally suited for photogrammetry.